Musora is the leader in online music education, with more than 15 years experience, 100 million video views, 30 in-house staff, and 100 part time instructors. We are dedicated to making the world a better place through music.
We are looking for exceptional people who believe in the power of music and can contribute on a daily basis to the growth of our brands - Drumeo.com, Pianote.com, Guitareo.com, and Recordeo.com - helping to achieve our ambitious goal of educating the world about the joys of learning music.
Front End Web Developer
(full-time, on-site or remote)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated front end web developer to join our team. This individual’s primary focus will be to coordinate with and assist our existing team in creating and maintaining the front end for web applications. We are looking for someone with intermediate to advanced level skills and experience, and someone who can grow into a full leadership and management level role.
Compensation will be based on experience. We also offer paid vacation time, flexible hours, sick/personal days and a benefits package after a probation period. Our offices are located in Abbotsford, BC. We may be able to help with relocation expenses if necessary.
- In depth knowledge of MVC or MVVM architectural patterns
- Automated testing
- Working with external APIs
- Strong project management skills (SCRUM)
- Strong application UI/UX skills
- Git/source control
- Work with our design team and product manager to build and maintain the front end for our web applications
- Work with our product manager and back end team to estimate timelines for new features and new applications
- Assist our back end team in API planning & development
- Coordinate with and assist our design team
- Investigate and fix bugs
- Participate and assist with design/UX, code review, and planning/brainstorming
Nice To Haves
- Code in open source projects
- In depth knowledge of ES Harmony (ES6+)
- PHP and Laravel experience
- Portfolio of personal websites or apps you have worked on
- Experience managing and coordinating a development team
- Design skills
- Intimate knowledge of backend systems and APIs
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
*Please do not apply in person*
Just a few reasons you’ll love being on our team...
MORE FUN, EVERYDAY
We work hard, and play hard too! Get ready for
lunch-time activities, video games, and parties.
KEEP ON LEARNING
Stay up to date and improve your skills. We’ll
support your journey to being the best you can be!
Hang out with musicians every day, and be inspired
to continue developing your own skills!
THE RIGHT TOOLS
We’ll provide the right computer for your needs,
with everything you need to get the job done!
Put in an honest days work, everyday, and you’ll
earn flexibility for what days and hours you do it.
We serve the coolest customers around - with thousands and thousands of students around the world!